Add your Loxi calendar to any Shopify site in a few quick steps. Please see our full tutorial on embedding calendars for a deeper dive on how to customize the calendar widget.
1. Log in to your Shopify website
You probably already knew this one but, hey, it’s worth mentioning.
2. Navigate to Online Store > Pages
- Click on Online Store under the Sales Channels section of the left sidebar
- Click on Pages
3. Create or edit a page
Shopify allows you to either create a new page or edit an existing one.
Choose whether you want to embed your Loxi calendar on a new page or make a new one altogether. Either way works!
4. Paste the embed code
- Add a title
- Click on the Show HTML button
- Take the code snippet you copied from Loxi's Embed / Export screen and paste it
- Hit the Save button
5. Stand back and admire your work
Once you’ve clicked the Save button and saved your page, visit the page and your Loxi calendar will be on the screen. High fives all around!
If you bump into any issues, check out the Troubleshooting Embeds section of our Embedding Calendars tutorial for a few tips.