Good news! If you already have a calendar when you sign up for Loxi, we can import and sync them for you.
What formats are supported?
We accept events from any of the following sources:
- Google Calendar
- The Events Calendar
We are also able to import events that are in a CSV or ICS file. Simply send us the URL or file and we'd be happy to import your events.
Is this a one-time import? An ongoing import? Importing events into your Loxi calendar is super flexible and we can help with any of the following:
- Import from one or multiple sources: Do you have some events in Google Calendar and others in Outlook? We can import all of your sources into a single Loxi calendar.
- Bulk importing: Have one event? One hundred events? One thousand events? We can import them all for you in one fell swoop.
- Ongoing imports: We can set you up so that Loxi fetches events from your other calendars on an ongoing, scheduled basis. So, even if you continue to add events to your other calendars, Loxi will still pull them in.
- Import specific events: We can limit event imports for specific keywords, dates and locations. Forget weeding through all those events and let us do it for you.
- Categorize imported events: If the events you want to move over should be labelled with a specific category, we can do that for you in bulk.
- Set the publish status: It is sometimes helpful to review your imported events before they are published. We can set events to Draft status for you to give you a chance to check them out before going live.
Go ahead, send us your events!
Importing events is a free personal service we provide for you. Think of it as your virtual event valet. ✨
Simply send us a quick message to email@example.com with:
- Your Loxi calendar address
- The URL of your other calendar, or a CSV/ICS file with your events
- The import schedule you are interested in (one-time, daily, weekly, etc.)
- Any additional thoughts you might have